- Find out how to create and manage your AdWords Express ads.
- You can edit, deactivate, reactivate, or remove your ads at any time in your AdWords Express dashboard.
- Sign in to your AdWords Express account at
- If your business hasn’t been added to your AdWords Express account, click Create new business.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to describe your business.
- Next, follow the step-by-step instructions to select your audience, write your ad text, and set your budget.
Edit your ad
You can modify your ad text at any time in your AdWords Express dashboard. Click the link below for instructions to edit your ad text.How to change your ad text
- Click the business with the ad.
- Click the arrow next to your ad to show the "Edit" dropdown menu. Select Headline and ad text.
- Edit your ad as needed.
- Click OK to save your changes.
Deactivate or reactivate an ad
It’s not possible at this time to set an end date for your ad, but you can pause the ad at any time. You can also remove the ad from your account if you don't plan to re-use the ad.
Click a link below for instructions to change your ad status or remove your ad.How to change your ad status