- In your browser, visit the DoubleClick Search homepage at .
- In the Password field, enter the Google account’s password.
The password field is case sensitive, so check your capitalization. Also make sure not to include any extra spaces.
- Click Sign in.
DS displays a list of all agencies you can access. Learn how to navigate to advertisers, engine accounts, and campaigns.
Forgot your password? Choose a new one by clicking the Can't access your account? link below the sign-in area.
Sign in to additional Google accounts in DS
If you use different Google accounts to access different agencies or advertisers within DS, you can sign in to multiple accounts in the same browser window.
- After you sign in to DS with one Google account, click your current username in the bar at the top of DS.
The account list appears.
- Click Add account in the account list.
- On the page that opens, enter the email address and password for another Google account that has been granted access to DS. Then click Sign in.
DS displays the agencies and advertisers that the new account has permission to access.
- In the bar at the top of DS, click your current username.
You’ll see the list of accounts that you’re currently signed in to.
- Click an account.
If the account has been granted access to DS, DS displays the agencies that the selected account has permission to access.
(If you accidentally click an account that has not been granted access to DS, you’ll see a Google sign-in page. You won’t be able to sign in to DS with this account. Instead, click the Sign in with a different account link that appears on the sign-in page and select an account that has been granted access to DS.)
If you sign out of any account while using multiple sign-in, you will be signed out of all your accounts. To resume using multiple sign-in, you will need sign in to one account and then use the Add Account option to sign in to your other account(s). Google won't remember your associated account information, so you'll have to enter your username and password the next time you want to add an account.
To sign out:
- In the bar at the top of DS (near the notifications icon), click your current username.
- Click Sign out.
Sign in to different AdWords and DS accounts
If you want to use AdWords and DS at the same time—and if you use different accounts for AdWords and DS—follow these steps:
- Open another browser tab and visit the DoubleClick Search homepage at .
- If the AdWords account you're signed in to does not have access to DS, you'll see a sign in page. Sign in with a Google account that has been granted access to DS. DS will display the agencies that the DS account has permission to access.