Yes, you can have both an AdWords account and an AdWords Express account with Google Ad Grants. In order to take advantage of your Ad Grants budget, it is important to use the same login and password information for both of your AdWords and AdWords Express account.
Note: Your AdWords account and AdWords Express account will share the same $10, 000 USD a month budget. As a result, make sure to split your daily budgets accordingly between the two accounts.How do I create an AdWords Express account?
New Google Ad Grantees
If are new to Google Ad Grants and you want to start using AdWords Express, you have to first apply to the Google for Nonprofits program. Please follow the steps outlined below to get started:
- Once you have been accepted into the Google for Nonprofits program, enroll in Ad Grants.
Existing Google Ad Grantees
If you have an existing AdWords Grants account and would like to start using AdWords Express, follow these steps:
Important: You must use your existing Ad Grants account login and password information to sign up for AdWords Express in order to take advantage of your Ad Grants budget. DO NOT submit any billing/credit card information as you will be responsible for all costs incurred.
Your AdWords account and AdWords Express account will share the same $10, 000 USD a month budget. As a result, make sure to split your daily budgets accordingly between the two accounts.Are there any limitations with AdWords Express for Ad Grants?
Yes, the same limitations apply to AdWords Express and AdWords for Grantees:
- $10, 000 USD/month budget to be shared between both your AdWords Express account and Google Ad Grants AdWords account
- A maximum cost-per-click (CPC) limit of $2.00 USD
- Ads only appear on Google
At the moment, AdWords Express is only available to Ad Grantees in the following locations:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Singapore, in English
- Malaysia, in English
- Hong Kong, in English
- Philippines, in English
Please check back for updates on newly added countries.Can I manage my AdWords Express ads through my AdWords Grants account?
No. Any changes, including adding, editing, pausing, or removing ads can only be done through your AdWords Express account. If you sign in to AdWords, you'll see an alert that directs you to your AdWords Express account to manage your AdWords Express ads.I have both an AdWords and AdWords Express account for Ad Grants, how do I pause one of my accounts?
To pause your AdWords Express ads:
- Click "Active" and change to "Inactive."
To pause your AdWords ads:
- Select the Campaigns view at the top, then select the Campaigns tab and click All campaigns from the menu on the left.
- Look at the "Status" column to see the current state of your campaigns.
- Select the checkbox besides a campaign to select it, or select all campaigns by checking the box at the top next to the "Campaign" column header.