Here's some important information to keep in mind when deciding what email address to sign up with:
- Regularly used email address: You'll want to use an email address that you check often. That way, you won't miss out on communications from Partners, such as news, special invitations, promotions, and more.
- This can be a Gmail address or non-Gmail address, such as your work email address. If you use a non-Gmail address, make sure that the email address is linked to your Google Account.
- If you want to be eligible for AdWords promotional offers or plan to create your company's Partners profile, sign up with an email address that has standard or administrative access to an AdWords manager account that contains all of the accounts that you manage. If you don't have access, follow the steps on inviting users to a manager account to get it. If you don't have a manager account, we recommend that you create one with an email address that you'll check often.
When signing up for Partners, you'll create a profile for yourself and affiliate it with your company's profile. If your company doesn't have a profile, you can create one when signing up.
You'll want to create both types of profiles and affiliate them with each other to make sure that your company gets access to all of the benefits of the Partners program.
Steps for setting up your profile
- Click I'm an Agency.
- Click Join Google Partners.
- If you aren't already signed in to your Google Account, do that now.
- Review the Terms of Service. Once you have reviewed and are ready to agree, accept them.
- Select whether you want to get emails from Partners. We recommend that you choose to get emails from Partners since they are the primary way to get information about the following:
- Performance suggestions and reminders
- Partners research
- News, special invitations, and promotions
- Click Sign up.
- Optional: If you want to be eligible for getting AdWords promotional offers and your company has a Partners profile, enter the name of your company in the search box.
- Optional: Select your company from the list that appears in the search results.
- Optional: Click Affiliate. We'll send you an email to confirm your email address. Once you confirm your email address, the person who administers your company's Partners profile (the admin) will need to approve your request.
How to complete your individual profile
After you create your profile, you'll want to make sure that it's complete.