- On the Blogger dashboard, click the blog to control your ads.
- In the left menu, click Layout.
- In Blog Posts, click Edit.
- In the window that appears, check "Show Ads Between Posts."
- Set the ad format, colors, and how often ads should appear after your posts.
- Click Save.
Manage your ads and earnings
To see your earnings report,
- Select the blog.
- Click View Dashboard.
To manage the location of your ads,
- Follow steps 1-2 above.
- Click Earnings.
If your blog has high quality content and traffic, you may be qualified for a simplified sign-up process for AdSense.
How it works:
- If you get a message to fast-track your blog on your dashboard, click Earnings > AdSense to sign up for AdSense.
- After you sign up, you can place ads on your blog without having to wait for your application to be reviewed.
- The estimated monthly earnings are a projection of what you could earn. This is based on: