This is a unique opportunity to join the team of leading men’s lifestyle and automotive magazines in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
As an Advertising Sales Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing income from Print Online advertising, Events and Sponsorships from all the products. Whilst we are looking for someone ambitious and target driven, essential personal qualities include being natural, warm and genuine; someone who demonstrates real passion for our business to forge strong relationships with clients at all levels, win new business and maximise existing business.
Your experience, skills and abilities include:
- Men’s Lifestyle/Automotive publishing sales experience (candidates with this background will definitely take precedence).
- The ability to prioritise a demanding work load and comfortably manage pressure.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of all clients in your portfolio, including business objectives, spending patterns, media selection and market challenges.
- Securing new business through up-sell and cross sell from existing clients.
- Generating a pipeline of new corporate and strategic relationships
- To effectively manage the members of the Sales Team with effective group meetings.
- Demonstrable skills in selling media opportunities, and a strong understanding of the media market.
- A deep understanding of print, sponsorship, events and digital markets.
- Taking a solutions-based approach and seeking out ways to grow opportunities.
- Being a ‘brand ambassador’ and having a track record of building strong client relationships.
- Able to compile concise reports and revenue updates.
- Being organised with an acute attention to detail
- A solid track record of maximizing sales opportunities
Advertising Sales Manager
Web Producers are responsible for enhancing the GulfNews.com website, taking the lead with multimedia sections of the site - Galleries, Video, Interactives and Infographics. Producers are also responsible for images within articles, building and managing manual pages, and databases of content.
The successful candidate will need to be able to write captions and headlines without an editor checking copy. The ability to write compelling headlines accurately is therefore a must.