Editor's Note: As of July 2015, Website Grader is back! Grade your website at .
Since it launched in 2006, HubSpot's award-winning free tool, Website Grader, graded more than 4 million websites. Website Grader gave marketers advice on how to improve many aspects of their websites and encouraged millions to bring their website presence to the next level, all for free. But a lot has changed since 2006, and these days, marketing is about much more than just your website.
So in 2011, we launched a totally new free tool from HubSpot called Marketing Grader. In under 30 seconds, it analyzes all of your marketing - not just your website - reviewing over 30 different factors and then providing an overall Marketing Grade on a 1-100 scale.
These days, marketing is about more than just your website. It's about social media, mobile, blogging, email marketing, lead nurturing, and analytics. As a marketer, you need to be aware of how your marketing impacts your entire sales and marketing funnel from the top of the funnel to the middle of the funnel. Marketing Grader does just this by analyzing all aspects of your marketing efforts and letting you know where you're succeeding and what you need to spend more time improving. Marketing Grader will help you understand:
- Competitive Benchmarking: Is my marketing more or less effective than my competition?
- Lead Generation: Are my marketing efforts generating enough leads and sales?
- Mobile Marketing: Is my web presence optimized for mobile devices?
- Social Media: How effectively are we using Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter in our marketing?
- Blogging: Is my blog driving results that justify the time investment, or are we wasting time doing the wrong things?
- Overall Analysis: What are the strong points and shortcomings in our marketing?
Marketing Grader also outlines why you should take particular steps to improve and what your top priorities should be. With customized action items to help the top of your funnel, the middle of your funnel, and your analytics, Marketing Grader makes it easy for you to figure out your next steps.
Additionally, if we find something you could be doing better, the tool gives you resources to learn more about that particular topic so you can become a marketing superstar, and take your marketing to the next level.
- Find drill press for your budget.
- A digital marketing strategy is an important part of the overall marketing strategy of a business. This is true whether or not a company is doing business online. It is also true for a small, medium but especially true for a small business business, marketing, online, strategy, company This strategy revolves around giving a prospective customer information about your product or service, as well as information in general. Everyone is trying to sell, but those that can inform are more likely to get sales.