Welcome to the Digital Advertising Alliance's consumer choice page. The companies participating in this page provide transparency and choice under the DAA Principles.
Some of the ads you receive on Web pages are customized based on predictions about your interests generated from your visits to different Web sites. This type of ad customization is sometimes called "online behavioral" or "interest-based" advertising. Such online advertising helps support the free content, products and services you get online. The DAA Principles apply to interest-based advertising and other applicable uses of Web viewing data collected from a particular computer or device over time and across unaffiliated Web sites.
Using the tools on this page, you can opt out from the collection of Web viewing data for interest-based advertising and other applicable uses, by some or all of the participating companies.
- See all the participating companies on this choice page and learn more about their practices;
- Also find out which participating companies have currently enabled customized ads for your browser;
- Check whether you've already opted out from participating companies;
- Use the "Choose All Companies" feature to opt out from all currently participating companies in one step.
- spironolactone before and after spironolactone 100mg